October Favourites

19:48:00




This month was my birthday month so I was able to splurge a lil and I also received so many awesome birthday presents. So here we go:


My lovely boyfriend knows me very very well. I talked about this bag in my Autumn Wishlist so if you wanna know why I love it you could go read that. Only now I'm lucky enough to actually own it. Yay.

Yet another present only this time from by best friend. This bag looks like one a woman who knows what she's about wears every day to work through hussle and bussle. I feel like I know what I'm doing when I wear this. And it's so big it can carry everything. Enough for a weekend away if you're packing savvy and definitely enough for a day of errands. I LOVE IT THANK YOU SIONAINN HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

Primark A-line Faux Suede Zip Skirt
This is on trend and it doesn't blow up cos A-line which is perfect for this blustery Irish weather. I love the zip detail too. It looks like it could be from Topshop and that's the aesthetic I always aim for. 

Primark Velvet Leggings 
I usually stray from leggings because I'm quite small and usually they're infotech too long for my legs and my small frame means they're usually too baggy. I've never bothered to pay much for leggings because I don't get the wear from them to bother. But I discovered these two weeks ago and my life is forever changed. They look kinda like the super cosy tights in their thickness only there's a layer of velvet fluffy stuff on the inside of the legs. They're so soft and warm. And only €7. So so good and such amazing value. 

I got this after my Rimmel Wake Me Up ran out. This is definitely better than the Rimmel. It lasts so much longer and gives a little bit more coverage but it still remains natural. I might write a review later but I love it and it's a definite staple.

This is the perfect autumn colour. It's perfect. It doesn't wear all that well but the colour and formula makes up for it.

Plump up the Volume & Never Ending Mascara 
I recently bought a NARS mascara. €36 including postage. Let me tell you it's nothing in comparison to these POUNDLAND MASCARAS. Without curling my lashes I have thicker, longer and fuller lashes. £2 in total. I simply can't. 

That's everything from me for now. Thanks for reading. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe