Beauty & Clothing Haul

22:03:00

Today I went shopping, for a mascara, earphones and black tights. Here's what I came home with.




So I thought today's W~E~D~S could be a haul. I won't be talking too much about the majority of things here just because I've literally just bought them and I'm not gonna bullshit. Here we gooooo

I got this in the size medium because i didn't want my bra to be painstakingly visible all the time. It seems warm enough to but then again I have literally JUST tried it on.














F.R.I.E.N.D.S Names t-shirt - Primark - £3
FRIENDS is a show that is engrained in my very soul. So when I saw this t shirt on sale for just £3 how could I walk past? I got it in the smallest size available and it's still quite slouchy and not at all tight. It would be perfect with a pair of ripped jeans and converse for running errands. It's laid back and not so try hard which is what we all want from a Primark tshirt right?


I wanted a pair of these for the past two years and somehow never actually bought any. So when I finally had enough money not to have to worry about money the first thing I thought of was a decent pair of Chelsea boots. For winter they're perfect coz warm and water proof and if it's extra chilly they're big enough so you can wear ankle cozy slipper socks. If styled right they can be worn with jeans as well as the usual shirts so they're incredibly versatile. £20 well spent I think.



















Next to beauty where I managed to come home with this lot.

I've seen this all over YouTube so I thought I'd try it. You can't say no to £3.99. I'll most definitely be blogging about this after I've tried it so keep an eye out.


Once again everyone and their aunt has talk about this mascara and my absolute fave has just ran out. So I figured I'd try it. Like most of the Beauty things here I'll be blogging about them separately after I've actually tried them.

Poundland - Volumising Mascara in Water Proof - £1

I've talked about my surprising love of Poundlands mascaras before and when I saw they'd came out with a waterproof version of one I already had, I absolutely had to try it. I like how they've used blue writing for the water proof version just like Maybelline did for their waterproof version too. I see you Poundland.


I'm literally over the moon with this. I've never really been into contouring but I can just tell this is going to drag me into that world. Here's the swatches if my camera picked them up at all.I really can't wait to use this.


I own 2 other Make Up Revolution lipsticks and they've got it completely wrong with one and completely right with the other. I bought this to pry me away from buying Heroine by Mac to see if I'd suit that sort of colour. I'll probably take the plunge if I do. I applied the lipstick almost immediately after I bought it and checked how it looked an hour later in a shop mirror. The colour fades with this quite quickly and after half an hour or an hour will need to be re applied. 

False Eyelashes - Primark - £1

I've never worn false eyelashes before and I hadn't really a need to until recently. I used to have long and quite thick eyelashes. Until a few months ago when I suddenly noticed a stark change in my lashes. A friend recommended Primarks lashes and judging by hers they work wonders, looking natural and well out together. And for £1 where can you go wrong? Apart from gluing my eyes together which, knowing me, there's a 95% chance of happening.

Eyelash Curlers - Primark - £1

Yeah again another item I've never dabbled in before. And I figured if I'm going to start using something that could possibly chop off my eyelashes I may as well start cheap. 

That's erithin for today. I bought a little too much considering but hey why not? Tom Haverford would be proud. Thanks for reading and be sure to follow my social media.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe