Four Albums I'd Bring To A Desert Island

16:36:00


I can't imagine much worse than being stuck alone on a desert island. I think the only thing worse would to be stuck alone on a desert island with no music. Here are the four albums I'd bring if I were to be shipped off to a desert island.

Don't Panic (It's Longer Now) // All Time Low
Chances are if I'm stuck alone on a desert island I'm going to get a little pissed off sooner rather than later. All Time Low's music has the beautiful balance of being able to shout lyrics until your anger has subsided and happy melodic sounds to hell life your mood. This is an incredible stand alone album and one I reach for at least once a week. Favourite songs from it are: 
Somewhere In Neverland 
For Baltimore 
The Reckless and The Brave

The 1975 (Deluxe Edition) // The 1975
I don't think I could go anywhere without this album so it's a no brainier that I'd bring this to a desert island. The beautiful thing about the deluxe edition is that there are over 40(!!!!) songs on it so it's perfect for this island situation. Each song has its own sound and the album as a whole has an incredible mix of pop, 80's and typical indie band sounds so there's a great mix here. Plus I'd be able to write their beautifully crafted lyrics for daaaaaaays on the beaches of this tropical island. Favourite songs from this are:
Sex
Head.Cars.Bending
Robbers 

In A Perfect World // Kodaline 
This album. THIS ALBUM. I'd definitely miss quite a few people if I was a cast away so I could cry to this album. But I could also cheer up to this album. With lyricism that could tear you apart and melodies that can lift you higher than you've ever felt I couldn't leave this album behind. Favourite songs for In A Perfect World are:
All I Want
High Hopes
Love Like This

The Pink Print // Nicki Minaj 
MY QUEEN HAD TO COME WITH ME. Despite the fact I'll be on an island I'll still wanna get turnt every so often. And I'll probably need a confidence boost given the fact I'll have no cleaning supplies and no clothes so Nicki will be able to make me feel like the desert island goddess I'd be. Favourites from this album are:
Get On Your Knees
The Night Is Still Young
The Crying Game

Four albums was difficult to pick but I somehow managed it. I've put my favourite songs from each of the albums into a little playlist which you can check out here aswell. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out my social media.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe