What's In My Bag

20:00:00






I love these kinds of posts and videos. It may have something to do with obsession for bags but really, at the end of the day I'm just nosy. Without further adieu here's what's in my bag.

At the moment I'm using my black Topshop bag with rose gold metal detailing. I talked about it in this blogpost. I absolutely love it and I think it brings a touch of classiness to my outfits. It also makes me look like I actually have somewhere to be, like I'm a girl on a mission. It has a detachable over the shoulder strap which I always use because who can really go shopping for an entire day with a bag hanging off an arm. 




First off I have my purse.Obviously it's black and gold cos it's me I've had this for years. It's from New Look and holds all my cards and all my (lack of) cash. Next I have my phone, iPod and earphones. Who really leaves the house with out these?! . Next we have my iPad mini which I bring every where. It's perfect for when I'm taking a break and want to do some college work or work on a blogpost. But we all know I mainly use it for Instagram stalking and watching YouTube. 




My favourite notepad is always in my bag for story ideas or just for scribbling when the mood takes me. Obviously I have pens cos every wannabe writer does. The book that I'm currently reading will always be in my bag for lonely bus rides or when I just want to get away for a while. I'm currently reading In Cold Blood by Truman Capote. In all honestly I'm reading this because my favourite man Matty Healy says this is his favourite book. I've only just started so I haven't really got into it but anyone who's read this will be in awe of it's in depth descriptions. I can now understand where Mattys cast and impressing vocabulary comes from. 




Cosmetic wise, no matter what bag I bring, I always carry powder and a brush. I have such oily skin sometimes and I just carry this to ensure I can combat the issue on the go. I carry whatever lipstick I'm wearing that day too and today it's Natural Collection Moisture Shine in cedar. A pot of vaseline is a must have too for when putting on lipstick is too much hassle. I also have a Charlie body spray to freshen up. Finally you'll always find a compact in my bag and this one is an empty Oriflame pressed powder compact (remember when they were a thing?). 

That's everything from me for today and it'd be rad to see what you have in your bags so tag me in your What's in My Bag posts and I'll definitely have a nosy. 

Thanks for Reading and be sure to check out my social media. 

Twitter - @angtweetslife
& Bloglovin - AngelaLiveBlogsLife

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe