Playlist of The Week #7

11:36:00



This playlist is just what I've been listening to most this week. You can listen to it on Spotify here and you can find all my other playlists here.

You Know You Like It - Aluna George (DJ SNAKE REMIX)
This has been out a while but it only properly listened to it recently. I love how it's still quite chill but it still makes me wanna sway and dance. Sorta sultry yet still playful it's an all round good track.

Hotline Bling - Drake
I love Drake. I know his latest album has been shit on but I really love this. Maybe it's cos the backing track brings me back to playing The Simpsons Hit and Run when I was ten but maybe it's just a genuinely good song, who knows.

Low Tide - XY&O
I can kinda already tell this is gonna be a song I like for a fortnight and never listen to a again. But now I love it's vibes and it's quite feel good on a sunny day. 

I Can't Lose - Mark Ronson (Pomo Remix) 
It's Ronson so it's obviously a little funky and it makes me wanna bop around in tight skirts. Yet again it's chill vibes and good times with this one. 

Runnin' (Lose it All) - Naughty Boy ft Beyoncé & Arrow Benjamin 
My pet peeve with this song is that Beyoncé is the featured artist. Who the fuck does Naughty Boy think he is?! I honestly can't stand Naughty Boy as a person so I hate myself for liking this. But at the end of the day Beyoncé voices nearly the entire thing and when she doesn't it's Arrow Benjamin so the listener isn't even aware that the wannabe Naughty Boy is even on this track. It's a good song though.

Elysium - Bears Den
I really love this. It's like a song that would play at the moment in a movie where the lead discovers they don't need anyone else and walks happily and content alone into the sunset. It's a lovely song when you need a pick me up from a crappy day.

Running Behind - HOLY CHILD
HAPPY FEEL GOOD DANCING ALONE IN YOUR ROOM IN FLOWY SKIRTS SONG. LISTEN TO IT. ITS GONNA LIFT YOUR MOOD AND YOUR ENTIRE DAY.

Never Forget You - Zara Larsson & MNEK
This is an amazing dance track with a drop that makes my head spin. Adore this song. I can see myself drunkenly running to the dance floor when this unexpectedly comes on in a club. 

Smile - Royal Concept 
This is the sing that would play at the beginning of a road trip with friends. Sorta sounds like Imagine Dragons but in a good way. Happy go lucky I probably won't listen to this song again after a week kinda song.

And that's it. Hope you liked, be sure to follow my social media. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe