Autumn Wishlist

13:13:00




Mango Buckle Back Pack - ASOS - €56.

I wanted a grafea backpack as soon as I saw Sammi Maria sporting one. However once I realised they were real leather I was immediately put off them. So when I saw this faux leather grafea-esque bag for a quarter of the price my heart nearly stopped from excitement. But I'm at a loss as to what I'd wear it with and weather I could pull it off and for me €56 for a bag is quite a bit so I'm going to put off buying it until I figure how to style it. But I can see me buying this in a week after my birthday money reaches my hands.

Petite Checked Pinafore Dress - TOPSHOP - €57

Can we JUST talk about this please. It's beautiful and cute and smart. I want it now. 

Longline Faux Fur Coat - Missguided - €84
Okay I knew as soon as I saw this I'd never ever be able to buy this because €84 for a coat I'd have the balls to wear about six times is a lot but it's just so pretty and I never say that about pink clothes ever. If you really love me and have a few quid spare hit me up pleeeeeeaaaasseee.

Active Black Yoga Pants - Missguided - €14
I need more yoga and work out pants and these look pretty cool. I love how they look kind of like disco pants so it's not as bad if I'm lounging around or just running errands in these.

Cold Shoulder Over Sized Dark Grey Jersey Dress - Missguided - €21
I've wanted a grey wintery day dress since September 1st and it was okay for grey to be worn on the reg again.  And this is a gorgeous dress that would fit in on a romantic dinner date, casual drinks with friends or a much needed shopping trip. Really wearable and cute.

Strappy Burgundy Velvet Swing Dress - Missguided - €25
CAN WE PLEASE NEVER LOOK AT ANY OTHER DRESS AGAIN. It may be very love cut and my minuscule tits will undoubtably struggle to keep this up but it's just so cute yet sexy at the same time. And it does the flowy spiny thing and I could wear it when I want to feel cute and a lil preppy and when I feel more grungy and edgy and like I wanna kill a man. I just love it.
Once again I've wanted a pair of these for so long but I've hated my feet since I was six so always just look on in admiration. But if once I get over my severe disgust towards my feet then these are the first pair of shoes I'd buy.

Ultra 32 Shade Eyeshadow Palette in FLAWLESS - MAKEUP REVOLUTION - £8

I love all of these shades and for traveling this would combat the countless palettes I now bring on weekends (which turn into fortnights) away. I love the other Make Up Revolution things I own so I'd love to try this. Seeing as this is so cheap I'll probably buy it soon enough.

Seeing as this is my birthday month I will probably own the majority of things on here by the end of the month so maybe you'll be seeing them on here soon. Hopefully. 
Thanks for reading and be sure to check out my social media. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe