Product Empties

20:21:00



Gonna go typical blogger here and write about a few empties that I've accumulated over the past while. So here we go

This is my first Micellar water. I just didn't  buy into what I thought was a myth. For ages I just thought this stuff was glorified fairyliquid and water. But it was on sale in boots and I thought I'd try it to see if it could improve my skin. I was very pleasantly surprised. It isn't drying and it did clear my skin. It dissolves my eye make up so easily and there's no rubbing so it doesn't damage the skin. Next time I will probably try the Garnier Micellar water just to test its hype against this but I'd gladly buy this product again.

I've had this for MONTHS. I'd say maybe even close to a year and this tiny bottle has lasted. However it may have lasted so long because I took some time to test what my hair looked like without the product. I didn't see any immediate results but after a few weeks the ends of my hair looked even dryer than normal so I fell back into using this again. I pour a little bit into the palm of my hand and gather the ends of my hair as if I was scrunching it and apply the oil. I will buy this again but I definitely don't understand the massive hype around it. 


HAVE YOU EVER SMELLED THIS PRODUCT?! It smells of vanilla and sweetness and heaven. Shaving with this almost completely stops those tiny annoying cuts that bleed for hours. It leaves your skin feeling so smooth and smelling like actual heaven. Definitely repurchasing.

While I do own a 10 piece Soap & Glory set sometimes I just want a perfume free face and body moisturiser. It's simple and soaks into the skin quickly. What more could you want? Skin feels healthier and it's perfect for those days after you've been slightly sunburned. It's ideal for sensitive skin and cheap as chips. Sometimes you gotta give the more fragrant lotions a break and go back to basics. Your skin will thank you.

I wasn't even going to include this in the post as this will always be an empty for me. My shade is 1 Fair and I use it to hide every blemish. The bags under my eyes are never ever able to be 100% covered but this is the concealer that covers them the best. It's so easily blendable and usually I wear this without foundation for days when I just can't be bothered. So yeah once again it's cheap and works wonders. 
First off this was my mums before it was mine and she passed it on when she found another fragrance she loved. I got this when it was half full and I was obsessed. I'm the worst ever at describing fragrances but to me it smells of nights out wearing skintight black dresses and red lipstick. Spray too much and it can be very over powering so a little goes a long way. Would I buy I again? Maybe after I'd tried some other fragrances. I'm not one for having 7492 different perfumes. Even 3 at a time does me well but it's a gorgeous scent that lasts all day.

This has been my go to moisturiser for as long as I've been moisturising. It dries fast and works well with dry and oily skin. My face never feels dry and usually this helps combat my oiliness too. It's a moisturiser what more could you want?

Do they even still make this anymore? I have owned this for 6 years and found it half used at the bottom of an old box last month and it brought back memories of shyly changing for PE in front of classmates, eating meted chocolate I forgot to eat when I came home from school, and crying over math homework. It may have been the rose tinted glasses but I fell in love with this body spray again despite the fact I'm a legal adult. Buying this purely so I can travel back in time with a simple spray.

Smirnoff Vodka 

I went to a rather contentious party lately. I knew I'd need something strong to stop me from scurrying back out the door so I had this trusty bottle in my bag. Surprisingly I didn't need it. I copped on I deserved to be there more than anyone else there. I didn't act like a twat and I didn't embarrass myself. However after a certain point I did start drinking and it definitely alleviated my need to smash everything around me. So here's to a quarter bottle of Smirnoff which helped save someone from being injured. 

So these were my empties. I should probably have included my purse here after a four day trip to Dublin but I'm trying not to focus on my crippling bank balance. Hope you enjoyed and be sure to keep checking back for more. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe