Feel Good Playlist - POTW #5

20:38:00




This playlist is longer than the rest just because I know how long It takes to feel better and happier sometimes. So here's the songs that bring a smile to my face, have me shouting along to and make me wanna prance around my room even on the greyest of days. You can listen to it on Spotify here..

Fergalicious // Fergie
Air Hostess // Busted
Your Love is My Drug // Kesha
Bonfires // Saint Raymond 
Change Your Ticket // One Direction
You & Me // Bassnectar (with Darling)
Peanut Butter Jelly // Galantis 
Dog Days Are Over // Florence & The Machine 
Hollaback Girl // Gewn Stafani 
Crazy In Love // Beyoncé 
All Star // Smash Mouth
Basket Case // Green Day
Backseat Serenade // All Time Low
Girlfriend // Avril Lavigne
Girls // The 1975
I Wanna Dance With Somebody // Whitney Houston
Gold Digger // Kanye West
Milkshake // Kelis
Robbers // The 1975
SOS // Jonas Brothers 

Thanks for reading/ listening and be sure to follow my social media. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe