I'm Back!

21:53:00



I took a (not so) brief break from blogging as I just wasn't feeling it for a while but I'm back cos I'm free from college and have so much more free time now. I guess I'll update you on my life in the two months it's been.

Well to begin with as of today I'm completely finished college. I wouldn't call it a waste of a year because I made some amazing friends and it forced me to become an independent person and showed me I could do things alone.  But I definitely don't want to be a journalist anymore. 

On a more personal level, I fucked up. I was stupid and gullible and got side tracked in my relationship. I acted so immaturely and heartlessly and hurt my boyfriend. What started as a rough patch resulted in heartbreak. However, thankfully my wonderful boyfriend not only saw the error in his ways but also forgave my behaviour. Now we’re better than we’ve ever been and if anything the two weeks we spent apart made us realise something very important and really that's all that matters. 

I finally saw one of my favourite bands perform live in May. Amber Run have been on my most played playlist since January of 2014. Their incredibly uplifting and cinematic climaxes teamed with lyricism that will give you goosebumps make them one of the best accidental music discoveries of my life. I'll talk more about the gig in my next post but for now it was INDREDIBLE. In other music news I also saw Hudson Taylor play the Nerve Centre in Derry. They were amazing and as I had very little knowledge if their music it was the most incredible way to discover new music.

Lastly in the months away from blogger I discovered my love for travelling. I plan on traveling around more of Ireland this summer. Apart from that I also intend to travel on internrail within the next year. The idea of traveling to completely new countries and living alone excites me to a crazy extent. 

I wouldn't say I found myself in the past two months, but I discovered so much about myself and what I want out of my future. I'm excited to begin doing more things and discovering new places and I plan on writing all about my endeavours. 

Til next time! 
Thanks for reading.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe