Favourite Recent Purchases/ Presents

16:31:00



Happy New Year guys! Hope you had a good holiday season with your friends and families. If you're lucky the holiday period usually brings presents and money. As I had no idea what i wanted as presents from parents I asked for money. After hitting the shops with a much heavier purse than normal I had some much needed retail therapy. These are my favourites of all those Christmas splurges. 



Black Topshop Bag with Rose Gold Detailing

This bag is everything I ever wanted. It's big enough to carry everything I will need for day at college but not too big that it weighs down my shoulder. It comes with a detachable over the shoulder strap so you aren't burdened with sore forearms after 20 minutes of shopping. It politely acknowledges it's classiness without being too "Michael Korrs" about it. And thanks to Topshop's magnificent student discount I got four pound off (which I bought a celebratory Starbucks with). You can buy this bag from Topshops website here.



FujiFilm Finepix S1730 Camera  

This was a present from my amazing boyfriend. I'd been chatting about getting into photography for a while cos my skills are seriously lacking. It's perfect for what I need (not planning on becoming a vlogger/ pro any time soon) and it takes amazingly detailed photos. I genuinely love this camera and it comes everywhere with me. Unfortunately it has been discontinued but I can assure you it's such a good camera. 



Raylan Black Velvet Swing Dress by Missguided 

As you can tell Missguided took A LOT of my Christmas money. This dress fits like a glove and could be dressed up or down depending on the event. It wouldn't look out of place to wear this shopping or on a night out. It feels like a dream with its velvety softness and I just want to cuddle it every time graze it. Missguided got it spot on with this dress. You can check this dress out here.



Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara 

The best present I received this year a limited  edition Soap and Glory Bathset. It contained ten products that have made my skin feel incredible. However the best thing within this mash of products is the mascara. I've been through it with my mascaras lately. I became bored with my veteran mascara and was on the look for something new. I listened to the recommendations of  friends and tried Poundland's mascara's. While they were good I needed to apply two coats of both to get any decent results. And impatient Angela can't be dealing with that at 7am. This mascara gives everything I could ever want in one coat. Two coats can be applied if you're heading on a night out. It isn't clumpy and every eyelash is defined. You can see this item here.



Miss Selfridge Black Parka with Gold Detail and Faux Fur Hood

THIS COAT. It is the warmest coat I have ever owned. It's black so it matches every one of my outfits. It has the biggest pockets that fit my huge iPod and my phone and anything else I need to hand. It has the cosiest and biggest hood. I could carry on for hours about the benefits of this coat but I'm already boring you. Unfortunately Miss Selfridge have removed it from their online store but you could check out your local shop to hopefully see this beautiful coat.



Topshop October Birthstone Necklace 

This was a present from my boyfriend and I absolutely adore it. It's delicateness and simplicity as well as the strong colour make this the perfect necklace to wear with a simple black dress. It adds a tiny but beautiful pop of colour to my all black outfits and I couldn't love it any more. For some reason Topshop doesn't have the October birthstone but here is the April necklace. Imagine this but with a deep purple/pink stone. 

These are my favourite purchases/ presents. Thanks to my parents and my boyfriend for being sososo goooood. Be sure to check back soon for more posts! :D 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe