Introduction: My First Blog Post

23:14:00

Hiya! So I'm Angela and this is my blog. It'll probably be a little messy at the start while I get used to the whole blogging thing but stick with it and I promise I'll get there eventually. I'm hoping to make this a beauty/ music / lifestyle blog but I guess that's open to changes. I'm an aspiring journalist and I'll be attending college in September to peruse this and this blog will be my way of beginning to write for a purpose. Anyway I aim to update this blog at least daily with a what I did today kind of post. I'd also like to do a weekly music post in which I review an album or artist or simply talk about an artist or song I've been loving. I'll also be incorporating make up, beauty and fashion into my post every so often as it, along with music and writing, is something I'm very passionate about. Anyway if you're still reading thank you and stick with me and I promise I'll try my best :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe